Warranty & Return Policy
Warranty & Returns
120-DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
If, for any reason, you are not satisfied with your Genteel lancing device in the first 120 days from the original purchase date, your full product purchase price will be refunded upon receipt of original order contents.
- To initiate a return, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, with the name your order was placed under, and reason for the return. We must have written documentation for all returns and cannot issue returns over the phone.
- Once we determine you are within the 120-day satisfaction period, we will provide a Return Authorization Number and the correct address where to return the product.
- Any Genteel Lancing Kit returned without prior authorization and a valid RMA# will be refused. (For our entire policy, please see SATISFACTION GUARANTEE/LIMITATIONS OF WARRANTY in our User Manual ‘Getting the Most Out of Genteel’.)
- Returns are required to be post-marked within the 120-day return period. Refunds may not include shipping costs, international customs and tax duties. Return shipping costs to our warehouse are the responsibility of the customer, we do not provide shipping labels.
- Refunds can take up to two weeks to be received, inspected and processed. Your patience is appreciated.
For sanitation reasons, Genteel LLC cannot offer money-back on replacement Nozzles, Contact Tips, or boxes of Lancets.
Shipping charges are not refundable.
MANUFACTURER’S 1-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Genteel LLC warrants, to the original purchaser, that this lancing device will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of original purchase. During the 1-year period after the purchase date, Genteel, LLC, shall, at no charge, replace a unit found to be defective with an equivalent version of the owner’s device.
Please contact email@example.com for more information on how to initiate a warranty replacement. Any Genteel returned without prior authorization will be refused.
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES:
Shipments to all countries within the EU will be sent via our warehouse in the United Kingdom with an expected delivery date of 7-10 business days. Tracking and insurance are provided.
Deliveries to countries not in the EU will be sent from our warehouse in the United States. Cost, services, and speed of delivery will depend on which shipping option is selected.
First Class International: USPS considers this in the same category as a letter, and with limited exceptions, does not come with insurance or tracking outside the United States. Claims cannot be filed, or product replaced if package is lost or damaged. This option may take the longest delivery time.
Priority International: USPS provides full tracking and insurance. Delivery time is approximately 6-10 business days. *
Priority Express: USPS provides full tracking and insurance. Delivery time is approximately 3-5 business days. *
*Genteel is not responsible and has no control over packages held by Customs, which may delay delivery time.
NON-RETURN OF DEVICE UNDER WARRANTY
If, during the warranty period, your Genteel lancing device needs replacing, we will promptly send out a replacement Genteel device free of charge.
You will be required to return the originally purchased Genteel device within 30 days using the self-addressed prepaid envelope provided with the replacement. A non-return fee of $65 will be assessed if the original Genteel lancing device is not received within 30 days of replacement Genteel arrival.